Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of common sense in Canada.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Do the childrens preference not to be subjected to overt sexuality not matter or should we all bend the knee to this lad/former lad's need to get attention?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

But it does interfere with her ability to teach. It's a natal male, fetishising a woman's body, around children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Back in my day a teacher like that would have been a raving alcoholic coming in to teach before Halloween and look like dracula or something . He was a legend.

But this Canadian thing has to be a joke .

No doubt you'll get bell ends coming in defending this monstrosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

God to I miss the days when the sentiment (which I wholly support) was 'what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom is nobody's business but their own, especially not the governments'. Yet every day that slippery slope people keep telling me doesn't exist seems to get a little bit steeper. We've gone from 'what I do in the privacy of my own home..' to "you have to validate my fetish publicly in front of your children". It's sick, there is no other word for it.

Perhaps this 'adult baby with a diaper fetish' should move to Canada, it seems their public school system might finally be the place he can find gainful employment while $h1tting himself for his own sexual gratification!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/adult-baby-sacked-being-childish-22605657

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

whatever about the Health and Safety implications of the massive appendages... she should at least have her hair tied up, could easily get caught up in a drill or a saw, pull the wig right off of her head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

A lot of them would have been put away year's ago for being unstable. This is not what I'd like kids to see. it's absolutely disgusting.

No doubt there's people out there grooming their kid's to think this is acceptable.

Virtue signaling to the wrong people.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,417 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭beachhead

This post reminds me of event taking place in the Republic

Because some people still living at home with their parents have been told it is something to be annoyed about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

This is a person forcing their nauseating sexual fetish, not just upon everyone else, but upon children.

It is happening under the cast iron umbrella of progressivist totalitarianism, therefore it will not be challenged in any direct way.

In a sane world, adults would step in here to protect their children.

Sadly, the Anglosphere becomes less sane by the day.

• Advertisement

What's the reason for wearing comically large, unnatural sized fake breasts, with permanently erect nipples?

You don't have to be living at home with your parents, or have someone else talk to you about it, to ask questions about the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Yeah it’s totally cool that this person wants to be a woman and so decides that massive tits with erect nipples is how to express that feeling. Or is this perhaps a sexual fetish? Is that all women are to this person a pair of tits? Imagine having to work with this individual as a woman knowing how they view women. Then there is the kids. Is there girls in that school? You know what happens to teenage girls when they hit puberty they get absolute vile creeps commenting on their changing bodies. Imagine going through that and then a teacher in your school comes to work like that. The message to boys is women are just a pair of tits. The school board has defended this teacher instead of looking after the students in their care. Imagine living in a society that cares more about the feelings of an adult then the welfare of children and teenagers. I thought safeguarding was an important responsibility of a school and school board.

There is probably loads of trans teachers out there going to work dressed appropriately for the job and doing a great job. I imagine most wouldn’t care if that was the case here.

This is not okay and anyone who thinks it is really needs to take a long hard look at themselves and their values.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

You could only asssume that anybody defending this nonsense is a person who's internet search history must be as questionable as their judgement.

This is 'The Emperor's New Clothes' writ large, except, instead of the story that's a parable about pluralistic ignorance, a situation where "no one believes, but everyone believes that everyone else believes" so they don't want to point out the obvious, today the kid pointing and laughing at the naked emperor gets brought before The Canadian human rights commission charged with a hate crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭sekiro

In theory, what would happen if a man harbors a fantasy of being a sexy busty high-school teacher with students drooling over their massive boobs and he then takes it upon himself to dresses up that way and go into school to live out this scenario?

Would we have any way of stopping that from happening? Would we have any way of telling if that is actually happening?

What kind of safeguarding should we have, if any, to make sure that this kind of thing doesn't happen?

On first glance it seems that this teacher is presenting unprofessionally and inappropriately for school. So, a demand for sensible and professional dress code for teachers could be one way to safeguard the students. A male teacher can't show up in speedos and a female teacher couldn't just show up in a bikini. People would find that weird.

In the past we've had certain blind-spots to certain behavior and in this country that has caused an awful lot of trauma and a lot of harm. Is this potentially one of those blind-spots? Don't worry, this is just how Mr, oops sorry, Ms Fitzgerald expresses herself now.

It could be nothing, of course, but it feels like the correct course of action here would be to ask the teacher to be the better person in this scenario and leave the enormous fake boobs at home. At least they should be asked to explain themselves. Why would you want to wear this specific thing, giant fake boobs, to work when you know that 75% of your day is going to be spent around high school kids? What's the motivation here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭tinytobe

Canada in terms of society is a weird combination about tolerance, diversity and inclusion and friendliness, but behind one's back it's a backstabbing and cut throat matter as anywhere else. Trudeau is the epitomy of all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sexuality around children? They’re just breasts not handjobs

if that’s the meter I have had dozens of teachers “bring their sexuality” into the classroom - how dare they wear womens clothes and be female at me!

high schoolers, not “children” the transphobic really love stretching the “think of the children” line

Ah that's very disingenuous. And an unnecessary insult. Of COURSE this is inappropriate for a teacher - if it was a woman wearing those things in the classroom, it would be admitted no problem. Why pretend it's no biggie when the person in question is a transwoman? It won't ruin people's liberal credentials if they acknowledge this. It won't make them look like a bigot.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Should meet my Psych 101 professor and her bra-free bazingas

They aren't breasts mate. That's one of the issues here. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

If a female teacher started walking around wearing a giant strap on, would it be treated the same way? I'm sure the "sexually liberated" wouldn't mind, as there's nothing that's too much for them, but I wonder would the school have responded in a similar manner?

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another thread set up to try and empower transphobes

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement