Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pruritus?

Options
  • 19-09-2022 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I’m a Spanish to English translator and I’m working on a questionnaire for a clinical trial developing a drug to treat pruritus. 

All translated questionnaires for clinical trials need to go through a verification process to ensure they are easily understandable by patients.

Are there any members of the forum who may be interested in helping in the development of this pruritus drug? Or do you know someone suffering with pruritus who may be interested?

It would involve answering a one question questionnaire and a quick chat to discuss the translation to see if the wording is clear and easy to understand before it us used with a larger group of respondents. 

It is 100% anonymous and confidential and there are no right/wrong answers. Participants need to be +18 and native English speakers from Ireland. I can pay people 30 Euros for their time [20 mins max in total].

Please send me a message and I'd be happy to provide more info.

ps. I've tried contacting dermatologists but they are invariably too busy to assist with this.

Tagged:

Advertisement