If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz

Options
  • 19-09-2022 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if the new range of marantz receivers that have been announced will have an impact on the price of the current range, the sr7015 in particular? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Rigante82.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure but it usually does make them a little lower once the new range has been released.

As to what that price maybe, I would have no idea until closer to the time.

I'll keep my eye out for any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Cool, thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Rigante82.

Keep your eye on our richersounds.ie website also, if the price dies change it will go live there pretty quickly.

In the meantime any questions please let us know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.