Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New builds - North Wicklow - Rockfield, Newtownmountkennedy/Chancel Way, Newcastle

Options
  • 21-09-2022 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Folks,

I know there are a couple of old threads on here about Rockfield in Newtownmountkennedy etc - but thought I would start a fresh one. Hope I am posting in the correct part of the forum - not too familiar with online forums.

Just wondering if anyone has bought any new builds in North Wicklow recently or had any info on them.

I am specifically looking at Rockfield in Newtownmountkennedy - and wondering the length of time for completion. I know the current buyers in phases 1 and 2 were delayed hugely - but the site being closed for a period of time during Covid lockdowns apparently didnt help, on top of ESB and Irish Water delays. Does anyone know if phase 3 is sold - or when phase 4 will be launched? What does the house include? How expensive is flooring and carpets etc? A complete novice here.

Newcastle have a new development going up I see, next to The Castle Inn also. No idea on prices or completion dates. Does anyone have any info on them such as pricing and what the houses come with? I see the ad on Daft but dont see any further spec.

Any info is much appreciated - thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement