Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts & Self Defence - New mission statement

Options
  • 23-09-2022 10:06am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello all-

I deleted the original charter which has been in place for several years. It was written by the previous moderators and reflected their take on what the forum should be and how it would be moderated.

The purpose of this post is to provide a mission statement for the forum (Rather than a charter, as such), and provide a sense of how I intend to moderate going forward.

This forum is for the discussion of topics relating to martial arts & self defence, and anything relating to them is open for discussion.

Due to low levels of traffic I'm inclined to let things run wherever possible, no matter how niche.

I believe most people know what constitutes acceptable behaviour on boards.ie. Please keep things civil - and ideally friendly, this is part and parcel of driving up use of the forum.

DMs are always welcome regarding an issues.

Post edited by Black Sheep on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement