Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the ASUS Zenbook S Flip Sufficient For Adobe Premier Pro Editing??

Options
  • 24-09-2022 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hello fellow video editors and amateur film makers,

Looking for some brief small bit of advice, if possible.

I`m in the market for a video editing laptop capable of editing up to a maxamium of 2.7K footage within the Adobe Premier Pro editing suite. I cannot see myself needing any requirements for doing any illustration, photoshop or stop-motion graphics or anything like that, just needing pure video editing on Premier Pro.

The laptop I`m looking at buying for this is the ASUS Zenbook S Flip with the following specs:

• ASUS ZenBook Flip S (UX370UA)
    • Finish / Color. ASUS ZenBook Flip S (UX370UA) ...
    • Operation System. Windows 11 Pro. ...
    • Processor. Intel® Core™ i7-8550U processor. ...
    • Graphics. Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620.
    • Display. 13.3” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) / 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) ...
    • Memory. 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard.
    • 1 TB Storage.

One small thing I`m slightly unsure of is whether the Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 is in fact a dedicated graphics card or not??? Ans whether a dedicated graphics card is indeed necessary for editing with Premier Pro?

What do we think...Will this be sufficient??

Many Thanks

Advertisement