Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Ticketmaster Insurance

Options
  • 24-09-2022 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Accidentally purchased ticket insurance for the Ireland game on Tuesday night. I don't need it

Is it possible to cancel this and get a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Depends who provided the insurance but this is from the Allianz Missed Event Insurance document

Cancellation rights If your cover does not meet your requirements, please notify us within 14 days of receiving your confirmation email for a refund of your premium. You can contact us at Allianz Assistance, 11b Joyce Way, Park West Business Campus, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, D12 C4V6, Ireland. If during this 14 day period you attended the event, made a claim or intend to make a claim then we can recover all costs that you have used for those services. Please note that your cancellation rights are no longer valid after this initial 14-day period. 

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I think that 14 day cooling off period is a legal requirement with such contracts. They can deduct for the period of actual cover and of the event has taken place I don't think you will be able to get anything back

Advertisement