Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stephen Kenny in interviews...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Anyone who still in favour of Kenny is just afraid to admit they where wrong .

He has been dreadful, in a much worse place now then when he took over, he;s been an absolute failure

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

He's either delusional or mad. Plain and Simple.

What makes it worse is that Keith Andrews is a bigger spoofer. If that is even possible.

I was sitting directly behind them on Friday and they were like two turkeys looking at a snot. Neither of them have a clue and I find i difficult to believe that anyone hasn;t seen through them yet.

https://www.orourkeda.blog

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

I thought we were.... you know.... good today. Gibraltar are.... you know.... international football is... you know it can be difficult.... teams can slip up.... we passed the ball well and..... you know... crossed it.... well.

Yeah.... em.... qualification is difficult but it can still.... you know..... em.... happen. Football can be strange.... you know.... a win gets you em.... three points but equally you can get one or zero.

Yeah..... em Ogbene and Johnston you know... em.... they pushed on and Knight was good on the transitions and Evan got his..... you know..... goal. And they looked fantastic in the jerseys tonight.... you know.... em it was a good night.

Thanks, Tony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tony O'D has proven himself to be a media whore bollix! A two faced prick that sums up only his own attitude to life. A wanker in terms of his approach to post match interviews. Look how he backed down to Kenny tonight when he came close to criticism. Kenny out and RTE out. The panel were a laugh apart from Given.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭veryangryman

TOD probably needs putting out to pasture. A badly performing manager needs critical questions asked.

Advertisement