Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 13 Camera Quality since iOS16 Update

Options
  • 25-09-2022 11:42am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So the missus has an iPhone 13 only 2 months and has been moaning about camera quality since the iOS16 update; blurry pictures and poor quality selfies. So I took some pics on her 13 and my 12 and it turns out she is right.

The main cameras aren't auto focussing properly and the selfie camera is taking very low resolution photos. I have gone through her settings, restarted the phone etc but nothing is amiss. She said its only since the iOS16 update.

The photo metadata for the comparison photos are pretty much the same bar an occasional slight ISO difference.

Anyone else aware of these issues? Cant find anything online.

EDIT: The selfie camera issue only seems to be a problem in low light conditions

Post edited by faceman on

Advertisement