Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best stocked lidl or aldi in Dubin

• 25-09-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know the best stocked aldi or lidl for premium products, vegan and veggie products. Anywhere in Dublin will do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I don’t know the answer to your question but the busiest Aldi in Ireland is the Coolock branch. It also seems to have more stock than your average Aldi. Don’t know about Lidl I’m afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,618 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It's quite hard to say... I think you'd need to do a recon so try to pick locations where they are adjacent.

Your best bet would be to try LIDL Omnipark because around the corner there's the large ALDI on Santry Avenue. The Coolock ALDI mentioned above would be in striking distance also, as would LIDL Artane.

ALDI Bayside is a new store, seems large for an ALDI, but the nearest LIDL in Baldoyle is small.

If you're near Rathmines, the LIDL and ALDI are across the road from each other.

Ditto in Eastwall but the ALDI in East Wall is small.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

They all have the same stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,097 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The Lidl in Tallaght beside the main office is the GOAT. The one nearly Marley park is good too.

Advertisement