Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near National Stadium on a Sunday?

• 26-09-2022 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Heading to a gig there in next few weeks and wondering if anyone knows of any possible nearby spots?

Preferably free.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Very little roads are not pay and display around D8 now - most go until midnight too. You might be lucky a bit further down the SCR towards the old John Player factory but parking there is at a premium. Maybe someone of the side roads there may only be P&D until 7pm but the majority is midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 somethingbleh

Cheers. Even on a Sunday? Would ya happen to know the P&D rate?

Most of the residential roads are 7 days a week until midday around there if memory serves me right - I'll actually be down in the parents tonight who are just around from the National Stadium so will have a look.

Most seems like 7 days until midday - Green zones around my parents so €2 an hour I think.

Advertisement