Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intimate waxing for men in Dublin?

• 26-09-2022 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations?

There are some clinics that do it but some honestly seem dodgy, and their prices aren't in the range you'd do it frequently.

Couple places on south william st are more reasonably priced but I've no experience of going there.

Any experiences/recommendations?

PS - being a heterosexual male, I assume the female waxing therapists have no issue with their male clients getting a full-on rod during the waxing?

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

As I understand professional clinics should use a hot or warm wax exclusively, not strip wax.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,133 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Find somewhere that uses Waxperts Oy Matey, which is wax designed for male waxing. Sadly they closed their own salon last year but their stockists list should be a good starting point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

No idea if they do it but there's a place on Aungier Street called 'Menspire' that I reckon would do this sort of thing.

Post edited by blue_blue on

Advertisement