Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia direct debit with revoult

• 26-09-2022 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to change my direct debit on my energia account to my revoult account and it keeps telling me my IBAN is not correct, when it definitely is. Anybody else had this issue? Dose energia not accept revoult?

Post edited by 2011 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I had this issue. It had something to do with the country Revolut were using for a bank. They charged countless and has worked well since.

Any idea what country they have your Revolut account in?

There are Revolut forums here. You might get better results thee

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭questionmark

I am in Ireland/ set up my account in Ireland but my IBAN starts with LT which I think is for Lithuania. I don't know how or if I can change it.

Will post in the revoult form and maybe someone knows. Trying to avoid a long time waiting on the phone with energia :)

Thanks

Irish retailers are prevented from using e-Mandates for direct debits on non-Irish IBANs by Irish banking rules, they must be in paper form. Ring Energia and ask them for the direct debit form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Gooser14

You can't change it. Lithuania is where Revolut is incorporated & licenced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

Talk to Revolut. I am sure they have encountered this before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement