Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another bean to cup machine advice question

Options
  • 27-09-2022 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Currently drink about 2 cups a day at home. OH about the same. Would normally go for a milky drink but have begun to like espresso too.

I'm in the market for a bean to cup machine, having been using an aeropress and pod machine before that.

With so much choice and information it's a bit overwhelming. I'm leaning towards the sage barista, because everyone talks consistently about it. My budget is the price of the barista, so around 550 ish.

Am I buying too much machine for my needs? Would a cheaper machine do what we want it for ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

why do you want to move from the Aero?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭macchoille

When my current bean to cup machine (Delongi Magnifica) gives up I plan on getting a Sage Barista.

The one I have is decent enough but the internals are a pain in the a*s to keep clean (and I’d guess all the fully automated are the same).

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭batman1

Well, I find that it can be awkward and messy, especially if 2 people want a coffee. A I need a separate milk frother/warmer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I have a melitta caffeo, i really like it. Bluetooth enabeled will make a miriad of coffees and it cleans itself mostly. Very little maintenance.

Some people complain the coffee isn't hot enough but i find it really good.

I got mine in amazon warehouse for about 590 delivered from amazon germany

Advertisement