Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tapped - Nassau st

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Weird place, going by the menu they have 20 beers on tap, but they are telling all and sundry that they have 50 taps - so what if most of them are repeating what's in the tap adjacent?

I don't think it's changed hands, just had a redesign to resemble Eddie Rockets.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

There are taps for wine and cocktails too.

I thought the place was OK. It seems very much geared up to be crowded full of people who like things packed and loud -- almost all of the seating is high stools. The beer list has something for everyone from the Porterhouse/Grand Cru stable as you'd expect. I'm sure the shine will come off it in due course, but it's worth seeing now, while it's as the designer intended.

Advertisement