Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsettled cat

Options
  • 27-09-2022 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭

Our 2 year old female cat was missing for a week. We got her back this morning but she doesn't seem happy to be home. She always had a loud purr machine but it very quiet today. Anything I can do to make her feel at home again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Time and lots of love... I am still "domesticating" the two island cats and the same issues... and the cat who vanished for days is unsettled too. Keep her in; someone must have been feeding her etc, I know that this is the case with my returnee. He is desperate to be off out again. Just wish folk would not do that. Oh and bribery with her favourite food and eg bed privileges help! I hope she settles soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Any change in behaviour like that would warrant a vet visit.

Advertisement