Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick On Shannon

Options
  • 28-09-2022 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am thinking of buying a house here, what are the nice (and not so nice) areas please?

Best Answer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

I think you're a little lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Carrick is generally a nice town without any "no go" areas. My biggest concerns would be flooding as it is very prone to it in certain areas. It is also really busy at weekends with hen and stag parties. It's also a complete bottle neck in and out of the town and more than once I've been stuck in traffic for over 20 minutes at weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You are now in the Leitrim forum. Have a look at the threads listed on the main page as there are a few about Carrick.

Advertisement