Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Credit cards

• 28-09-2022 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

A payment I made from my non-BOI current account on the 21st September has not yet hit my BOI credit card. I've been advised this is due to a technical problem that BOI currently has with processing payments from other banks. When will this be resolved? I assume I will not be charged interest or fees as a result of a BOI issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi aoc77,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We understand you've also been in touch through Twitter and our colleagues are helping you there.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aoc77

No - they have just said that BOI and AIB are investigating the issue. However, I'm with PTSB. So are you also investigating the issue with that bank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning,

Our credit card team have confirmed that the technical issue has impacted payments coming from other banks including PTSB. 

It has been escalated and it is being treated as a high priority. 

Once the issue is resolved the payment will be applied for the correct date and you will not be impacted with fees/interest as a result.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Declan

Advertisement