Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signet 100 in house I bought, not working

Options
  • 01-10-2022 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I have a Europlex Signet 100 in my new house, and although I have the user code, and I got into engineering mode, I can't seem to actually make it do anything. It goes into a full set just fine, but if open doors or even tamper with sensor on the the front door (for example) nothing happens - the alarm never triggers. It seems like the sensors are not registered? There is nothing in the user manual about adding sensors, or figuring out if they are working. Anyone have any advice, or an installation manual I could get for this system to re-add sensors?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 arukhan

Playing around with it and I have figured out how to enrol sensors that have good batteries at least (several are dead) - off I go to get CR2 and CR123A to get the rest back online. I'd still love to get any manuals that might help so I am not just stumbling my way through menus at random :)

Advertisement