Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best shower for new wetroom

• 02-10-2022 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all. We are putting in a new wetroom and would like advice on a shower. We have constant hot water from stove so we would like to put in a thermostat shower ideally with rain head and hand shower.

I would be really grateful for any advice. The routing of pipes etc is not a problem as the walls are not slabbed or tiled yet.

I would like to conceal as much as possible. So prefer something to suit this. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

If you have a dedicated pump installed then I would go for a bar mixer with diverter. This has a rain head and regular shower head. If you don't have a dedicated pump then I'd recommend a Triton Novel SR Silent running thermostatic power shower. Triton also have a diverter shower with rain head made especially for the Novel and T90SR. It's called a DuElec™. It has a rain head

Advertisement