Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Transfer from AIB to TSB bounces back

Options
  • 02-10-2022 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Hi, My daughter has tried to transfer monies from an AIB Student account to My TSB 21 Day Regular Saver account twice in the past two weeks and each time the monies bounce back to the AIB account.

Can anyone shed light on why this would happen ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,983 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Does the savings account have a max balance, or does it require transfers to be from a TSB account?

Also some regular saver accounts only allow the standing order amount to go in and not random deposits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,919 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I replied that the 21 day had a maximum lodgement of 300 per month....but then I remembered that's AIBs one.

I'd check that out though as most offerings from banks are the same as their competitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Ahhh, TSB 21 Day Regular Saver is limited to a max of €1000 per month deposit. Thanks for the help

Advertisement