Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide Montessori Issues

• 02-10-2022 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

As I write this I realised (once again) how absurd it is. I would love to hear from other moms If you experienced such an absurd scenario, and how did u handle. and I hope not many have gone trough this, My toddler was coming home with pooped panties every day, Im not talking about a small mark, Im talking about chunks of poop, she is out of nappies but as she is 2.7 months still needs a little supervision for the wiping part. I raised the issue first by asking what the toilet trips processes were, received no response, raised the issue as the problem was getting worse, got a reply saying they don't wipe bums. I thought it was a little crazy to dismiss the issue like that with copy and paste of handbook policies. I mentioned I was disappointed she is only 2 years old, and I would like a phone call to discuss rather than emails, I thought we could make a temporary plan until she learns. Long story short, 6 phone requests later, none answered, no meeting, I received a letter that my kid should go elsewhere. She had friends there, she was used to the place, it was her first pre school years, and we were so unimportant for them. I cant explain how sad I feel everytime she ask about her friends. I would say stay away from this one in Malahide, reputation is shaped, as I know now she delete all bad reviews like she did with mine. 

Advertisement