Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit from AIB?

• 02-10-2022 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what is the maximum amount of Cash you can withdraw from the counter teller within the bank each day?

I have 3 different AIB accounts, a Current a/c, Credit card a/c and Farming(Business) a/c.

Need to take out cash to pay some tradespeople who don't want a cheque.

From memory I think its 1500 euro a day from Current a/c but would really appreciate answer from persons who know for accounts listed above.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

From the ATM inside the bank (not out on the street), its €1500 a day. €300 a day from ATM on the street or in a shop.

I got €5,500 over the counter during the summer, walked in, got it there and then, no problems.

If its a very large amount, you will have to go in and order it and come back in a few days to collect it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭cap.in.hand.

You can get more than €300 a day from a outside ATM... It could be €300 per ATM transaction limit at that time but if I want €600 I can get another €300 again on the same day....not too sure the full limit allowable per day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

You could just call the branch, tell them how much want to take out and agree when you are going to go and collect it....

Advertisement