Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't set up 365 online banking

• 03-10-2022 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi my fiance and myself have set up a joint bank account. When I go through the setup for 365 online it says there is a problem and won't set up. The customer service team can't find the account either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I would advise you to contact our mobile app team on 0818200362 option 3 where we can help with this.

If you have recently set up the account we would have sent you a text message with the BIC and IBAN for the account if it has been opened successfully. The last 8 digits of the IBAN is the account number and just to make you aware you can both set up your own separate Banking 365 profiles on a joint account.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Hi I've called twice and both assistants can not find the account using the account number provided. I have read it both times to them from the text I received from bank of ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Sorry to hear this.

If you would like to send us a private message we will take some further details to have this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement