Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemist Warehouse - Ashbourne

Options
  • 03-10-2022 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,473 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

has anyone ventured out here to buy fragrances, or indeed anything ? Prices im seeing online and in a magazine are ridiculously inexpensive… I shot them an email however and it bounced back…just wondering how anyone might have got on procuring fragrances out there..?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Been in there once or twice to buy shaving gel and other bits, seemed more expensive than Tesco or Boots but was convenient to get too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,473 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Thanks… headed out there and picked up a few fragrances both for myself and Xmas gifts as well as a new dental flosser and various other toiletries for myself…

did a quick comparison with one of the above retailers you mentioned and a decent enough saving.. will go back. Found the trip worth it.

Advertisement