Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Live - RTE1

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,293 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Garda shifts were designed for a time when people went to bed at 10pm.

M

Not much poverty in the videos, lads with €500 phones and €800 Canada Goose jackets.

M

They should operate a decommissioning scheme for slash hooks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

What's going on with the wigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭farmingquestion

Joe is right. We need to prioritise the law abiding members of society. If that means giving them safety at the expense of the scum, that's fine by me.

We never see these drug workers, defending rapists and paedos like they do with junkies and scumbags!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭farmingquestion

M

They wouldn't stand out in a crowd, not sure why they were targets 🤔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Toxic masculinity, whatever that is

M

It will be interesting how this hate crime legistlation will work, I expect if I am called 'a white' I can lodge a complaint the same as someone of colour will be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Ireland is soft on law and order. The first change needs to come in the legal system and these treasonous judges who are not jailing violent thugs.

I subscribe to the broken windows theory that if you ignore or don’t stop small crimes, vandalism etc, then eventually it leads to more serious crime.

A normal society shouldn’t have people walking the streets with 100 previous convictions. Three strikes and your out. If someone if re offending and showing no remorse then they need to have their freedom taken away. Enough of the soft approaches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,743 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Looks like Katie has gotten the gig.

Advertisement