Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM for Pubs and Small Business to replace cards.

Options
  • 04-10-2022 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys. Wondering if anyone has any experience with having an ATM on your premises?

I asked a friend who had a MACE years ago and he said unless it dispenses E5,000+ a month they charge you a fee.

I see now some are advertising no fees for placement but I'm wondering if what it does to your insurance.

Is it worth it to go cardless? I wouldn't think so for retail but for hospitality it might be more successful.

Particularly if you have a self fill machine are you saving substantially on your banking / card acceptance fees?

Thanks guys

Eventually there's gonna have to be an industry push back against the rising costs of banking / transaction fees.

Across Europe pre pandemic at least. Card use was far far less than Ireland. Even in large cities. Particularly in German. Berling was almost exclusively cash when I was there last in 2018 or so

Advertisement