Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times subscription - USER SPECIFIC -4 months at €1 per month

• 04-10-2022 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

Irish Times are offering 4 months online access for €1 per month FOR SOME READERS

Standard Digital Offer Four Months, Exclusive offer: €1 per month for four months.

Not sure what the criteria is to be shown the offer - worth a quick look.

Post edited by long_b on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,380 ✭✭✭✭elperello

That's a very good offer.

Do you have a link please?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭geriatric

Thanks...do you have a link for this please? I'm not seeing it on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Ah nuts - it must be for specific readers or something.

When I fire up a new browser I just see the "1 month for €1" offer, no sign of the other offer

Thanks anyway.

If it does show up again keep us posted please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Receipt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

I'd be interested in a syndicate/family if anyone fancies sharing a subscription for the IT?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

@Esse85 I'm happy to put a family plan together if people want to get in touch. It'd be for the basic package (no epaper but full web access etc).

Usual rules - payment for the year up front (€36 for the year for 4 people, €24 for the year for 6 people).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On the off chance, if you know any students going to college, the Irish Times subscription is free for them.

They register using their college email and you can sign in and use it then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,861 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

That says 1e per month for 4 months. Nit 1e for 4 months 😁

• Advertisement

The OP never said it was €1 for 4 months.

Not that it matters much because it turns out there is no bargain that we can access anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd be up for a shared subscription

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭blindsider

Would a shared subscription mean that I would have access from one device only (Phone) , or that I could only have one device (tablet or phone) active at any one time?

Thanks for offering to set this up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭crossvilla

Also up for a shared subscription 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭Quitelife

Joined the New York Times for a year this morning for 30 Euro, seems good a deal as any for one interested in world affairs.

I'm not sure whether it means you're tied to one device and would need to log in again when going from your laptop to your phone etc. I'm not absolutely sure on the maximum amount of devices either, I'm trying to find out at the moment. Some older threads here where others have done family plans seem to suggest about 4 people per sub works fine.

UPDATE: Sorry folks, won't be going ahead with making a family plan for the IT. Turns out a buddy in college was happy to share his sub with me. Apologies if I've put anyone out but looks like there are 4 people who are interested so maybe ye can sort it among yourselves.

Post edited by Fabio on

Advertisement