Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bath other than white?

• 05-10-2022 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My classic single-ended inset bath has been damaged, and all the replacements I can find are only available in white. Any Irish shops/sites still selling coloured baths or is that impossible?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭Exiled1

Im sure they can be ordered by suppliers.

Unless you are in desperation for a particular colour, stick with the white...It means you will have much greater choices in decor now and in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

This is exactly why non white bathroom suites have fallen out of favor.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭JPup

Get a free standing bath. They can often be painted any colour you like. I’m thinking of the old fashioned type that are perched on four legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

You could get a copper bath?

But seriously coloured bathroom furniture is awful. Even as a kid I remember hating an avocado green or pink bathroom they look awful and don't give the same clean look as a white bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 definitedragon

I am sure people love their white freestanding baths!

But I am looking for specific information about specific Irish suppliers of coloured inset baths.

Anyone know of any?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭pjdarcy

They appear to be walk-in baths but maybe they can supply a standard bath tub too

• Registered Users Posts: 10 definitedragon

Oh, or places that do resprays of white ones I guess. Like this crowd:

Any others that people know of?

Advertisement