Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my Fighting Fantasy role playing book collection

Options
  • 05-10-2022 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi there,

Fighting Fantasy books bundle 1st 34 Steve Jackson/Ian Livingston & 12 Lone Wolf Dever and Chalk books by Beaver Books.

Selling a bundle of final fantasy dice role playing books which I have had in my collection for last 30 years. Most of the collection is in very good condition with a lot being first editions. Sadly not signed by the authors, but artwork is still in great condition within the books. There are some minor staining damage to the some of the pages particularly with the edges of books as you can see from pictures. Lone wolf collection is first edition and in very good condition. Selling as a job lot, but collection or local shipping only as would be too expensive to ship internationally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Great collection there bud !!!!!!!!!!

Deathtrap Dungeon and Trial of Champions were fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 savagepro007

Thanks Ebbsy, didnt have playstations or xboxs back then so this was the closest to playing a fighting fantasy game. Loved all these books, especially the forest of doom.

Are you looking to buy?

Advertisement