Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin for VISA debit card

Options
  • 05-10-2022 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've tried to contact the premier banking team this morning by telephone.

I received a Visa black debit card in the post early last week. A BOI rep I spoke to on the phone said I should receive a separate letter in the post with new PIN number for that card, however to date I have not received it. Any idea how I can go about getting the PIN issued to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and apologies for the delay with this.

The pin should arrive 2-3 working days in the post after receiving the card.

The pin is always sent out separately for security reasons.

Please contact our colleagues on 0818365365 from ROI or +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday where we can resend the pin.

You can contact our live chat team on Ways to Contact Us - Contact Information for Bank of Ireland where we can help with this also by resending the pin.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement