Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridging Loan?

Options
  • 07-10-2022 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

I’m building a house and have a personal loan with BOI. I’ve made 4 monthly repayments and don’t meet the criteria for a new loan/top up as the loan is max limit for personal loans and I haven’t made 6 monthly repayments.

I’m also one of the beneficiaries of a family member’s will. We’re selling the house, it’s gone sale agreed and we’re hoping contracts will be signed in the next week or two. Does anyone know if I can get a bridging loan from any of the banks until the sale is complete? My solicitor is willing to give an undertaking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

No matter what response you get here, which may or may not be factual, you're going to have to approach loan officers in a bank and ask the same question so I say get yourself on the phone asap

Advertisement