Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin - Holyhead StenaLine foot passenger

Options
  • 07-10-2022 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there.

I hope this is the right place to post this, I’m just looking for some information/advice about the Dublin to Holyhead ferry.

im travelling to Holyhead in November, on my own, and with severe anxiety, so please be kind to my silly questions.

I know to get to the boat in Dublin it’s a shuttle bus, but I’m trying to find out what happens at the other end? Do I just walk off the ferry like at airports and into a terminal? Or is it another little shuttle bus job? I know it seems really trivial, but we’ll, anxiety and all that.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

When you arrive in Holyhead you will put back on the bus you got in Dublin on the ship and then brought to the Ferry terminal and that’s it then you can get the train or walk up the town.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There's a shuttle bus that takes you from the ferry to the terminal building where you can walk through to the railway station as well for any onward journeys.

Make sure to listen out for announcements for foot passengers ( as opposed to car drivers or coach passengers) when coming in to Holyhead so you know where to go.

Advertisement