Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive explosion at Applegreen in Creeslough

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,472 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

County has suffered murder than its fair share of road fatalities and other tragedies over the years...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭waterwelly

Linking it with mica being perhaps the strangest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Harry 1234

Very Coincidental a gas explosion during a period of hyper inflation and fuel crises. Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if an unfortunate tenant was trying to preserve gas some way and buggered the meter. This is just the start.. wait til people start using candles and see the tragedies that practice will bring!!

RIP to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Another shocking post. Basically saying 10 people were killed because someone was fiddling the gas.

Time to close this thread Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I’m closing this off now as it has just become a honey trap for trolls and time wasters. Personally I have found it difficult to understand how some people could be so insensitive and immune to the grief and suffering of the families and friends of all those who lost their lives or were injured in this awful tragedy. Nit picking, point scoring and self-egotistical opinions were more important to these people. If some of their posts are reflective of their real life identities then thankfully I am not a neighbour or a work colleague of theirs.

Thank you to all the posters who contributed to this thread in such a sympathetic manner. Only for your posts I would have closed this long before now.

Finally I would like to thank those who offered kind words of support and encouragement to me both on thread and in private messages. That support means a lot. Thank you.  

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement