Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamonnator RIP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭buffalo

Ah feck, I saw the news about Eamonn, didn't realise he was himself on here. Always a gent, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Had a couple of interactions with him on here also... So sad to hear he has passed away. Condolences to all his family and friends RIP Éamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Terrible news RIP

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I'm really sorry to hear this, my condolences to all who knew him here as a poster, as a fellow cyclist and his family. RIP Eamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Sad news, RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Terrible news to hear, I didn't know him myself other than interacting on here.

Condolences to his family.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

R.I.P. Eamonn. See you up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭jamesd

R.I.P. Eamonn , Condolences to his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭timbel

Terrible news, RIP Eamonn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭JMcL

Ah no, only catching up now after a few days offline

RIP Eamonn, like others I only knew him through his posts here, but he always came across as thorouglhly decent. My condolences to his family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭C3PO

Very sorry to hear this - like everyone I always enjoyed interactions with him on here. RIP Eamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Very sad news. RIP Eamonn

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Gerry

Having read the tributes, Eamonn seems to have been a legend in his own time. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Sad, sad news. I never met Eamonn in person but knew him from here. I'm shocked to hear of his untimely passing.

RIP Eamonn. 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Nice tribute from a MTB legend, just goes to show how well regarded he was. His son John Lawlor is a very well known and respected MTB photographer/videographer.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Searchers

Very sad news; only knew him from posts here - RIP and condolences to family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

It's awful really. Hard to face it: we come, stay and go one day. So sad.

Rest in peace, Eamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭positron

Awful news. RIP.

I did not know Eamon in person apart from seeing the posts here, but our paths must have crossed many times given I live just around the corner from him. Such a tragedy.

There was a nice piece about him in the Drogheda Independent this week, and seems to be carried on the main indo site paywall free

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

RIP.. I came across that incident in Drogheda. I was hoping it would be a good outcome.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Bought and sold a few items over the years with Eamonn, and gotto meet him a couple of times through this. A lovely chap with a fondness for a chinwag. Can't believe this news - he had years left on the road 😥

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Very sorry to hear of Eamon's death. My deepest condolences to his family, and friends.

RIP

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭nilhg

RIP Eamon, condolonces to his family

Advertisement