Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hota 7.3kw inset stove

• 07-10-2022 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am hoping to get some guidance, I have bought a house that has a Hota, 7.3 kw inset stove installed(from what I can gather online, there was only 2 inset stoves offered by Hota, a 5kw and a 7.3, until their newer models).

The thing is I am needing to order some replacement parts due to them being worn.

The back place inside is cracked, and the two side plates are starting to bend. The circular griddle is also bulging.

So I think that I need to replace all of these parts, and with winter approaching I want to get this done asap.

The local Hota supplier(Limerick) has advised that the stoves have been discontinued, I believe they are about 5-6 years old so still pretty young for a stove?

Does anyone know of any stove suppliers that may carry spare parts in stock, or point me in the direction of a supplier that may be able to supply generic parts that would allow me to use the stove. Or maybe someone that works with them that may know of a different manufacturer whos spares I could use.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

Advertisement