Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW10 Matchday thread

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Saka (Jesus)

Stupid blank, getting Saka straight back after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,699 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Im feeling even worse about it now he has a second goal. This Arsenal-City blank is a trap within itself

100%. I'll be playing with 10 that week now, not selling any more of my 4 City/Arsenal.

Might play it with 9 myself, its 2FT to get someone out and back in again, its not worth it with the form both these teams are in.

• Advertisement

Yeah it's even more frustrating because Saka's EO is so low. Anyway hopefully Zaha can claw back those points over the next two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Iwobi goal

Sunday evening games should be a regular thing 👌

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I need something from Tarky in this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Anthony goal (Martial), 3 goals in 3 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭mindhorn

71 points which I'm happy with considering my team includes James (1), Maddison (1), Sterling (0) and Diaz (3). Not sure what to do next week now that Potter looks likely to rotate for a bit and there's Champions League fixtures during the week. And not sure if Diaz will be available. I have Fofana taking up a spot on the bench as well for the moment. Wildcard already used and just the 1FT to use. Might have to take a -4 hit.

Ronaldo on for Martial

Ronaldo (Casemiro)

His 700th club goal

Gordon booked. One match ban.

69 all out and a small red arrow to 22k. The Saka to Zaha swing was 10 points which is frustrating as Im 9 points short of the top 10k. Otherwise cant complain though when 7 of 11 players returned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Rashers,varred out, unlucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭Xander10

VAR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

77 all out - pretty happy with that. Have 2 x FTs for this week, but hoping Kane and Mitrovic will both be fit for next weekend so that I don't have to do too much meddling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Need Bailey not to play for Andreas to come in. Both Kane Diaz going off injured is a worry for me . Hopefully ok by next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭mindhorn

Going by Klopp's comments Diaz will be out for a bit. I didn't want to transfer him out but may need to now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thankfully we'll hear from Conte midweek on Kane when they play Frankfurt.

From what I've read, he'll be fine for next weekend, more a precaution by all accounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭shmeee

Neco Williams on bench got forest, more than likely will come on but by a miracle if he doesn't I've Andreas 6 points....

Bailey doesn't make squad so your getting the 6 Andreas points.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

I only have 10 players this week if he doesn't come on but Andreas is coming in as my 3rd sub regardless so can't complain too much getting those 6 points

Williams comes on at 57th minute. Andreas points binned so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Nights like this is why Im happy that I don't pay to watch the PL

Thats a right pain in the tits and its the hope that kills you. Id Pereira buried 3rd bench so no chance of him coming on. Not sure what I was doing playing White 1st sub with Neco second.

Bit frustrating now that Neco didnt make the starting 11, he had two jobs in my team- to be cheap and to come on with 2 points if it was ever needed.

I watched that game in hope of Neco staying on the bench, it was an absoultely dire affair. 2 poor poor teams, shocking stuff to be honest.

Live rank now, red arrow out to just shy of 1,000,000. Do you just need to go aggressive now? It's a long way back and have to go against the pack you'd feel now to gain ground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bonus points will be interesting:

10 players all equal on 6 points now.

What is the rule there now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

It's an error. They don't have goals, assists, cards, saves etc listed under the fixture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I know.

Would be funny to see it in real life where more than 3 players get the same highest BPS as they always refer to top 3.

So if 5 players get same amount of points being highest that week what would happen?

After watching the game I could even believe this BPS system for that game anyway ;)

yeah seems an error alright. At the weekend though 3 West Ham players drawed on 26 bps a each so they all got three each

yeah had it on in the background myself and apart from the two goals it was very boring.

1 million rank to 100k rank is currently a difference of 46 points and then its another 17 points to get into the top 25k. Not sure what your overall target is but neither of those ranks are unassailable from your position. Youll need the right moves and a bit of luck but its totally do-able. No harm in playing a bit more aggressive and taking a -4 when its needed provided the player coming in is still there as a 5-6 gameweek plan. I wish now Id taken a -4 for Foden and will have to get him in after the blank regardless, they can be well worth it if you nail it.

Advertisement