Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature/Semi-mature trees

Options
  • 08-10-2022 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

I've a gap between some trees which I'd like to fill in over the coming months. I've seen a few websites where mature trees (3-4m) are available. Many are in the Cork area. Any suggestions in Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare. I'm based in Dublin, so for transport I'm thinking might save some money on that, if I have to travel not a problem...looking at Birch/Rowan/Alder as they seem to be decent size and coverage for the money and also not a huge root ball (for install reasons)

Search on here mentioned Flannerys in Donadea but website/links appear closed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Summer2020

We bought from mature trees.com

Based in the Midlands somewhere I think but delivered to Dublin. Alternatively caragh nurseries do mature trees also

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MoxoM

Caragh Nurseries in Naas

Advertisement