Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 255 v Huawei GT Runner

• 09-10-2022 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to buy a new sports watch. Don't need music. I like the look of the Huawei GT runner but not sure if I should buy one. Any runners I've come across seem to swear by Garmin. Don't need anything too fancy. Looking for a larger watch face & the Huawei seems to have when I want but very undecided. Anyone have the Huawei & what's the Huawei app like & does it work ok for you. Any comparisons welcome

T.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

I've no experience of using the Huawei.

But depending on budget, I'd look at the Coros Pace 2. Brilliant watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I Have Huawei GT2 Pro and Garmin 245. GPS on Huawei is slightly longer distance recorded when I ran a 3/4 Marathon week before last. I had both watches because I was trying out the distance and time on the Garmin and used the Huawei for time and heart rate etc. Huawei is very limited on apps and had no compatibility with the likes of Strava for example, so I nearly always use the Garmin for this reason when running.

Advertisement