Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW11 Transfer thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

I have 0.1 to play with on Jame so may just this GW work on just moving on TAA, field a solid enough 11 and then shift out James next week. James will hardly drop 0.2 over next 4 days.

The problem with Mitro is, we won't get an update before GW12 deadline because their game is on Thursday and press conference will be Wednesday, so kinda in the dark to see if he is a hold or sell for next GW. And with the blanks next week, we basically need our remaining 11/12 right to have as good a chance as possible of playing.

TAA to a Wolves or Brighton defender will be my FT this week as of now.

*going to have to move James now as my bench isn't inspiring me in anyway here looking at FPL.team and trying to plan.

Post edited by shmeee on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Jesus this is annoying. I was all set to move Pope on for Sanchez now I have to deal with James.

Sa was another option but I think Brighton are more solid overall.

To be honest I don't want to do another -4 especially with so many blanks next week I might just switch Pope to Sanchez this week then try hopefully ride out James for as long as I can without losing value and bring in Saliba.

Also, Cooper of Forest has mentioned Aurier as improving game by game. Nico and him you feel will spilt the work over the next 3 GW's. Nico was an issue to move on until all these flags appeared, and there bigger issues now.

If I can get to GW13 and only drop the 0.1 on James, Saliba is the move for me as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

James - Castagne

He'll be useful cover for the next week... CRY LEE wol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 The Dench

Wildcard time . . . .

Which two of the following four :

Antony - fairly good fixtures apart from Chelsea away

Trossard - Am I too late getting on board the Trossard train?

Mount - great fixtures, but Potter does like to potter.

Maddison - again, good fixtures apart from City in about 3 weeks time

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Mount and Maddison, love to be able to get in Mount myself. Bigger fires to put out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

There are so many fires for a lot of people to work around this week.

TAA / James / Diaz/ Mitro would be popular picks.

Add in the GW12 with Arsenal / Man City and there will also be a lot of rotation too. Plenty more fires coming.

Gonna be a messy couple of GWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

So is James out for the long term. The new is reporting he could miss the World Cup so I presume its serious. Is it time to offload him??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Liverpool Diaz out for Bowen a few nights ago.

Given I've Haaland, Cancelo, KdB, Sailba,Martinelli, Jesus, I've succumbed to the fact I'm fielding 9 players GW12. I'll transfer out Jesus as it wouldn't cost me anything to bring him back in.

The rest I'll bench. I'm not taking a hit and then trying to juggle bringing them back in, don't see the point.

• Advertisement

Going to start Mitro.... And take a gamble. Andreas first sub and as of now 2 FT's - TAA and James to Webster and Doherty (could be a Wolves defender come 6.30pm). Doherty an absolute risk minutes wise but if he can get me through GW 11 and 12 that will do!

James has a scan this weekend so nothing confirmed officially of how long out for, will learn more for next GW alright if can bench him this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Any word on Mitrovic? Looks like he done some light training but is he fully fit to start tomorrow, currently have Haaland, Toney & Mitrovic so not many alternatives if I want to sell him this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mitrovic unlikely to start, only trained with the team one day. James rumored to be out for a long time.

Boring option is James to Dalot.

Other option is James, KDB and Mitro to Dalot Bowen and Kane for - 4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Nothing concrete.

I'm keeping him in the hope he starts, have Emerson or Neco Williams as first sub. Hardly inspiring but no one else worth a -4.

I want him for Villa, Leeds and Everton coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tempted by KDB and Mitro to Bowen and Kane for a -4. Have Andersen to sub in for James so not too badly stuck in defence.

Or I could be sensible and just roll.

I was gonna do Webster but leaning towards Doherty now instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I looked at Doherty but only really wanted him for this week and he's a rotation risk.

Dunk who I went for or Webster are boring but safe at least. 2 good fixtures and nailed. Can bench for City.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah I did a last minute James to Dunk transfer in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Went with the Second option, KDB and Mitro hauls incoming.

• Advertisement

Yeah the rotation risk is there alright. I just said that I wanted some Spurs coverage this GW and he should start because Emerson Royale is suspended. Perisic has only played RHS once and every other game on the LHS. Hopefully get the 2 games out of him. A price point that is easily benchable.

If James was not injured, it would have been Webster

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Did James to Dunk as well and then took a -4 for Mitro to Scamacca. Wasnt risking Mitro missing potentially two games or only playing 30 minutes across the two and Scamacca has been passing the eye test recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Went James to Webster myself, rolling my second FT. Hopefully Mitrovic is fit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Both Villa and Everton have been very solid defensively, don't see those fixtures as being overly good from an attackers perspective. They're good but not great imo.

Advertisement