Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlebrook Delgany

Options
  • 10-10-2022 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Interested to know if anyone knows about Littlebrook development in Delgany? Have been looking in this area and think the quality and location of houses looks good but not from there and have no relatives in the area.

Many thanks,

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

My partner and I currently have a 3-bed semi-d booked in Littlebrook though we haven't decided yet if we are going to sign. The houses themselves seem good to us, but we had originally been aiming for Greystones and are not sure if this development is too far out. Walking to/from the DART looks like it will be a solid 40 minutes for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jiymat

we have a 3 bed smit-d booked in as well. we are also in a bit of confusion on proceed or not. Not well aware of the area. I felt the road is a bit far inside to the bus stops etc. Any feedback on the area/development would be much appreciated. we are to sign the agreement from 21 days of booking even though the property is not ready till next spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jedenwins

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has bought or has any insight into pros and cons of this development

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clare12

We have purchased a home at Littlebrook, the houses seem lovely to us and we are excited about location for schools etc. My husband has set up a Facebook residents group in order to help share information on contractors to get work done etc. For anyone who purchased a home at Littlebrook and would like to share helpful information please join Littlebrook Residents on Facebook.

clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jiymat

please could you share the link to the group here. I couldn't find the group in facebook. we too have purchased in littlebrook and will be happy to be part of the group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 clare12

Sorry for delayed reply, I’m only seeing this now, I am unable to post a link here but I have attached a screenshot of the link, hope you can find it from that.

look forward to meeting in summer hopefully 🤞

best regards,

clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AlexEA

Hi,

I am about to make the reservation for a 3 bed unit, but a bit unsecure as could not gather much info on the developer, have any of you had any issues up to this point? Is construction progressing as planned?

Thanks,

Alex

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stevie_indie_g

Hey Alex,

Did you get anymore information on the developer or the house.

My wife and I've booked a 3 bed semi as well and would like to hear more about the house.

From the looks of it, the homes are beautiful. Public transport is not as accessible though. Any idea if there are plans to improve bus connectivity?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

Electrical connection delays now holding up move-ins, i'm hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ChileFlake

Hi, I just booked a 4bed which was told will be ready in Q2/Q3 2024 ... any stories, advice, etc from people already living in Littlebrook ?

For example, I still haven't signed in.. just trying to figure what to do next (already sent the 10k deposit today).. does the Agent push you to sign in or your solicitor (I'm finding one today) deals with that directly?, what about the mortgage, do you add something in the contract to bind the approval mortgage drawdown ? etc

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ARJn

Once you sign the contract you can't back out or you loose 10% , usually your contract should have the mortgage drawdown clause by default if not get your solicitor to confirm that , although that still does not prevent you from loosing 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karina Shaw

Hi. My husband and myself have just viewed the show houses today. It does appear to be a lovely estate. Does anyone who moved in have any feedback on the estate. One thing we noticed was the driveway and path seem offset with most having to drive over the kerb.

The developer also seems new, have there been any issues.

The sitting / living room layout also seems a little tricky, how have current homeowners found the living room.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karina Shaw

Hi. Have you an update on Littlebrook. We are also interested in a 4 bed.

There just does not seem to be much information on the development.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Krosa

Hey, as far as I aware the road will be paved by the county council at later stage. I believe some of the road within the estate already pave.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Krosa

Hey, as far as I aware the road will be paved by the county council at later stage. I believe some of the road within the estate already pave.

The layout is tricky. Still in design atm.. developer seen is okay, I done some research and have my architect and solicitor to check few things. All seem legit.

Advertisement