Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics outlet

• 10-10-2022 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

Some good offers on ASICS outlet . plenty of sizes and some are buy one get one half price

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Bought lots of pairs off it recently, I find them very comfortable and if you keep your eye out you can get stuff pretty cheap. Make sure you sign up to the membership thing, its free, gives you 10% off your first order and you get free delivery regardless of the amount. Delivery takes about a week or so and is delivered by UPS

I've also returned something to them too (ordered wrong size) and it was pretty painless, they sent me a pre-paid postage thing and I had to drop it to UPS (I think there was the option to arrange collection, but it wasnt a big deal for me to get to the UPS place in Athlone)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

And don't forget to use revolut for the 3% cashback which also works on the outlet store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

If you go through Revolut it brings you to the main asics store, do you then manually change to the outlet in the browser to keep the discount path?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Yes you just switch to the outlet & accept the cookies & once payment is made through revolut the cash back comes through instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Post edited by Esel on

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
Advertisement