Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAS Student Paramedic 2022

Options
  • 11-10-2022 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, Is anyone else currently going through the current campaign at eligibility sift phase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KIP22

Hi GravyD, we’re you successful at eligibility phase? I’m for interview, you? Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lilly246

Hi guys, how did your interviews go? Have you gotten any expressions of interest yet?

just wondering does anyone know anything about the medical or the fitness test ?

im just going off the NHS fitness test, but not sure if the NAS one is similar or not 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 35 GravyD

Hi guys, I got placed on the panel at end of October this year. Does anybody know if it's likely that there are any spots on the January classes or is September a more realistic start date?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 crom1

Anyone have a copy of the application form from the competition that has just closed by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 31 japunia

Application was available on hse site ,but even if some one send You now I don't think they will accept after deadline.

• Advertisement
Advertisement