Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catering options for Christening in Dungarvan

Options
  • 11-10-2022 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hey everyone :)

I'm having my baby's christening in Dungarvan in March 2023 and am looking at catering options for our group.

There'll be 25-30 people approx, adults and children. I have contacted the Park Hotel, but their private group area isn't available, so I'm looking for recommendations please.

I'd rather buffet style, so that people can walk around etc. rather than a sit down set meal for that many people.

Also, I am open to finger food options but want people to be well fed and not going home hungry, so all suggestions for bars, restaurants etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kaz12345

Hi there, just wondering if you had any recommendations or who you went with in the end as I’m looking for similar. TIA

Advertisement