Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Western countries take in Russian men fleeing mobilisation?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Tonesjones

How do you know this about any of the refugees, asylum seekers, economic immigrants etc who turn up on our shores?

What about the lads who "lose " their passports in the plane journey over. How do you know they aren't criminals?

This is the world we live in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

You don’t know this about any person you meet or let into the country, Russian or not. You are totally blinded by the propaganda you have been exposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

This thread has become quite impressive. I don’t think I have seen such blatant racism being tolerated in other threads. Sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Hungry Burger

Funny seeing the cognitive dissonance of the lefties in this thread trying to square their ‘open borders for all’ policy with their ‘hating Russia” policy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Amazing to me to see the boundless generosity of the open borders crowd suddenly fail in the case of the Russian male.

Poor Ivan is persona non grata while unlimited numbers of unidentifiable males from such centres of human decency as Erithrea and Somalia are perfectly fine.

Russians are the only bad people in the world.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,132 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread has run its course as evidenced by a small number of posters posting opposing views continually

The only point I would add is Russians are not a race. It may be xenophobic to be against Russia and its people, but it is not racist

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement