Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine

• 11-10-2022 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi, have to replace washing machine and looking for any advice towards the purchase of a mid range price machine. I've had a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 for about 10 years and it was a great machine. I replaced motor brushes twice and that was it, an absolutely excellent machine. I believe the present bosch machines are now built in China rather than Germany and supposedly quality is not as good. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to what brand/make or model to buy I'd be grateful for all advice. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

So much choice out there, was in a few shops and the amount of machines is mind boggling. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

I would like a miele auto dose machine. You dont have to put in detergent for about 50 washes but they are about €1200

Advertisement