Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batch 1. GARDA recruitment. Medical and Vetting results

• 11-10-2022 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone in batch 1 scheduled to begin on the 28th of November received feedback from the medical or vetting process yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paddyc93

Or received further information

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dawnh451

Hey Paddy, I've recieved no news yet and also didn't get the email confirming that the new intake date moved from October to November as if yet. I know of one lad that got an email to say all was good on his medical. He just got that today. Don't know of anyone else that's gotten anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭king999

Heya I’ve just gotten results from interview in batch 3. Just wondering if any WhatsApp group could be added to to keep up to date with how process going thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LAK23

Well lads, just passed my fitness and have scheduled a medical for this Wednesday. Do ye know how much it’ll cost for the medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mxrrk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 LAK23

Thanks a mil

Advertisement