Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scooter 3Arena 2nd Dec 22

Options
  • 12-10-2022 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've already seen them in London earlier in the year, and I'm going to go see them again!

Simply because the London gig was great craic! The warm up dj (can't remember his name) got the crowd going with some random belters (Vengaboys iirc!)

But yes, I'm going to see those Germans once more, find out how much the actual fish is!

Comments

• Hard-core will never die.

Yeah got me tickets as well. I reckon there will be a fairly grizzled crowd of Ravers at it, waiting for the beat to drop since 1993. I am in my 30s and reckon will be amongst the younger cohort there.

God save the rave.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Woop this is happening this weekend! Roll on thr nostalgia and shietty dance moves!

Advertisement