Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore 1992

Options
  • 12-10-2022 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭

I'll just leave this here, though there is so little footfall in this forum its doubtful anyone will see it. Just about 30 years ago, Tramore hasn't really changed all that much, apart from the incredible amount of noise the cars make.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

Any idea who these two ‘yanks/w@nks’ are and what they were doing in Ireland at the time. Video quality surprisingly good for 30 years ago…tramore has changed quite a bit since then I would say despite what the OP thinks…!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I have no idea who they were, I came on the video by chance. You are right about Tramore having changed, considerably and for the better, but its still very recognisable from the video, the shop fronts and pubs look very similar to me! It is much more thriving now, the biggest change was when the various cafes and surf shops opened at the end of the prom, Mo's etc, before then you could go to the beach and see maybe a couple of dog walkers, now there are numbers of people any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

they were bang on about Cunninghams anyway!

Advertisement