Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-semitism in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Calling out Israel for its appalling treatment of Palestinians is not anti-Semitism.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So does that embassy, if you hadn't figured that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seriously wtf are you, the embassy etc. pulling lmao

'hey guys this merits perusal from the israel embassy'

/opens insanely chunky PDF

first page preface:

What?

This David Collier?

I would have expected an emeritus professor to included his titles and associations with his name like one would in any professional publication. This is formatted like someone's homework.

'ya like I'm independent but like, I've been "fighting the delegitimization campaign" for 20 years' lmao stop it.

Someone go and remind the IDF this is a hasbara free website maybe, go prey on the stupids on truth social.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Dont think anyone should give a sh1t what an apartheid state has to say about Ireland. As somebody above mentioned calling them out on them behaving like animals towards Palestinians isn't anti-semtism .

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Published a year ago by the Israel Embassy - maybe some inherent bias against those the OP is suggesting are biased

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement